A shocking report that claims China’s leader personally asked the World Health Organization (WHO) to delay warning the rest of the world about the outbreak of the CCP Virus in Wuhan, has been denied by the WHO.
German news outlet Der Spiegel has cited a report from Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service, known as the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND). “On January 21, China’s leader Xi Jinping asked WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to hold back information about a human-to-human transmission and to delay a pandemic warning.”
“The BND estimates that China’s information policy lost four to six weeks to fight the virus worldwide,” reads the report according to The Daily Mail.
The WHO denied the report and said in a statement, “Dr. Tedros and President Xi did not speak on January 21 and they have never spoken by phone. Such inaccurate reports distract and detract from the WHO’s and the world’s efforts to end the COVID-19 pandemic.”
The WHO continued to say the CCP confirmed human-to-human transmission to the U.N. health agency on Jan. 20 and the WHO “publicly declared” two days later that “data collected … suggests that human-to-human transmission is taking place in Wuhan.”
Statement on False Allegations in @derspiegel: Reports of a 21 Jan phone call between @DrTedros & 🇨🇳 President Xi are unfounded & untrue. They didn’t speak on 21 Jan & have never spoken by 📞
Such inaccurate reports distract & detract from WHO’s & the 🌍’s efforts to end #COVID19
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) May 9, 2020
President Trump was concerned the WHO had become a mouthpiece for Chinese propaganda, and in April he placed a hold on funds from the United States to the WHO.
The president criticized the WHO during a Fox News virtual town hall meeting on Monday May 4, “The World Health Organization has been a disaster everything they said was wrong and they’re China-centric.”
“All they do is agree with China, whatever China wants to do. So our country, perhaps foolishly in retrospect has been paying $450 million a year to the World Health Organisation and China’s been paying $38 million a year but they were more political than all of our leaders previously.
“What they did, what World Health did, was they missed every single call and we’re not going to put up with it.”
The president said there was enough evidence to prove China has been dishonest over the CCP Virus with the rest of the world. “Well, I don’t think there’s any question about it. We wanted to go in, they didn’t want us to go in. Things are coming out that are pretty compelling. I don’t think there’s any question,” the president said on Sunday.
“Personally, I think they made a horrible mistake, and they didn’t want to admit it,” he added.