Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo assured that there is now enough information to prove that the virus escaped from the Wuhan laboratory, but certain sectors cover-up information.
As he has been doing since last year, Pompeo assured on Sunday in an interview on Fox News that the pandemic caused by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Virus originated after a leak from the laboratory in Wuhan, China. During his interview, he stressed that the Trump administration was on the verge of discovering the details of how it started.
During the interview, Pompeo took issue with a question insinuating that the Trump administration did not get enough information from the CCP about the virus’s origins.
“We have a really good idea what happened here,” Pompeo said. “There is an enormous amount of evidence that there was a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. There is a pile of evidence a hundred feet high, I have high confidence that that’s the case. We pressed the Chinese Communist Party really hard—not just the State Department, but our CDC and others too.”
It is worth noting that the narrative of the Wuhan lab leak, which maintains strong ties to the Chinese regime’s military, was consistently denounced by the Trump administration despite criticism from opponents and hegemonic media outlets who frequently labeled it a conspiracy theory.
Today, the same people who criticized the theory only a few months ago now find it a more than likely possibility, to the point that President Biden ordered an official investigation into the matter, having canceled the investigation started by the Trump administration.
However, Pompeo suspects that there is currently enough information to incriminate the laboratory and the Chinese regime for the leak of the virus. Still, sectors that would be affected would be collaborating in hiding the evidence to prevent the global scandal that would result from the confirmation of the facts.
So much so that a member of the advisory board of the World Health Organization, Jamie Metzl, told Fox News last week that the Chinese regime’s “massive cover-up” of the CCP Virus is still going on today and with greater secrecy as the theory of the origin of the Wuhan lab leaks gains momentum.
“The Chinese have engaged in a massive cover-up that is going on until this day, involving destroying samples, hiding records, placing a universal gag order on Chinese scientists and imprisoning Chinese citizen journalists asking the most basic questions,” Metzl told “America’s Newsroom.”
Pompeo and Metzl’s accusations came just days after the former secretary accused the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and its officials, including Anthony Fauci, of trying to suppress his department’s research into the true origins of the virus. They use the same rhetoric the CCP uses and continues to use to try to disprove the theory that the virus came out of the Wuhan lab.
He also labeled Fauci as naive, or ill-intentioned, for pretending to appeal to the “good will” of the CCP, as he has recently expressed when it is well known the history of corruption, lies, and cheating that the Chinese regime has been engaged in since its inception affecting the world and its own people.
Fauci has recently been accused of maintaining a close relationship with the controversial Wuhan laboratory from where the CCP Virus escaped after a series of leaked e-mails proved it.